Saturday, January 06, 2007

SORRY WE HAVEN'T UPDATED



WELL EVERYONE SORRY WE HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE BUT HERE IS OUR "OLIVIA TAYLOR" WE ARE SOOOO IN LOVE WITH HER. I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH IT IS A LITTLE SCARY CAUSE HERE I AM ON MY 5TH CHILD AND I STILL WANT MORE. WE HOPE TO MAKE IT TO HALF A DOZEN ONE DAY, AND THEN I CAN RETIRE FROM CHILD BEARING.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY!! I HAVE TO SAY OURS HAS BEEN THE BEST YET CAUSE MIMA DIDN'T HAVE TO GO HOME. ITS LIKE WE'RE LIVING IN A DREAM WAITING TO WAKE UP AND MIMA AND TIA WILL BE GONE. WE LOVE HAVING THEM CLOSE TO US. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE LIVING AROUND FAMILY. I LUV YOU BOTH MOM AND KEZ~

5 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Omaloriann said...

Adorable, precious, and YAY for wanting more babies! Glad your mom & Kez are there to help you out! Well, Kez less one finger that is! LOL
Congratulations on Olivia.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger MVN said...

Mima and Tia love being there too!

Sister Mitchi

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Perfectly Aged said...

Ohhhhh you Guys are so right! I love being here with them. That little bundle of Cash is already spoiled/guilty as charged.
I love Newborns,I love the way they smell and their softness, they just lay there and let you love them. Who can resist.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Soak up the Son said...

I love that little girl too. :) I am so happy God has blessed me to be able to be near you, Jule. I will never ever leave again, by God's grace. I want to grow old with my family near yours. Love ya!!!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh YEAH! You posted! Not to mention, when you told me that you had YOUR baby...I wanted to see a pic too! Hooray for baby pictures!

What was her birth-day?

Here's to 6 (alomst) babies!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Music Video:SOMEWHERE WE ONLY KNOW (by Keane)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

Music Video:THE ONE I LOVE (by David Gray)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone