Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I DO WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR.I DON'T BY NO MEANS THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS BUT I LOVE THIS PERSON AND WANT TO SEE THEM GET OVER SOMEONE THAT ISN'T WORTH THEIR TIME.I KNOW AT ANY MOMENT MY LIFE CAN CHANGE ITS HAPPENED BEFORE I JUST WISH THE BEST FOR ALL THOSE I LOVE SO MUCH.....I CAN ALREADY TELL I'M GONNA BE VENTING THROUGH THIS SITE ALOT..ONE THING I'M GONNA AVOID IS SITTING ON THE PHONE WITH KEZ AND WRITING BECAUSE I'LL DRIVE EVERYONE ELSE CRAZY...

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Perfectly Aged said...

There Hello Dr. Philette,
I love you so very very much. I honestly can't imagine life without you. A part of me would die and never come back. Ever since you were a little girl you had the biggest heart :) It's a quality I admire greatly! Even when it appears that you've lost (notice I said appear/not reality)in reality you've won it all. There is comfort in knowing you gave your whole heart. You can never go wrong doing that.
I’m not that naïve. I may be disturbed but even Hero's have a right to bleed... even Hero's have a right to dream, but it’s not easy, to be me.
I love you and Bry so very much!!!
Your concern, is comforting.
Momma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Music Video:SOMEWHERE WE ONLY KNOW (by Keane)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

Music Video:THE ONE I LOVE (by David Gray)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone