Monday, October 09, 2006

I JUST WANTED TO WRITE AND LET MOM KNOW IT IS ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY IN FLORIDA. I FIGURED YOU WOULD WANT TO KNOW SINCE YOU HATE SUNSHINE. I STEPPED OUT SIDE TO A COMPLETELY GORGEOUS BLUE SKY WITH THE MOST PERFECT CLOUDS ABOUT 74 DEGREE'S. PERFECT DAY FOR THE BEACH OR THE PARK MAYBE EVEN A PICNIC AT HONTOON ISLAND. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I'M GONNA EVEN BBQ TODAY. YOU REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW BEAUTIFUL TODAY IS. I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS THINK OF YOU WHEN WE HAVE OUR PERFECT DAYS.HOPE YOUR DAY IS WONDERFULLY DREARY AND COLD (CUZ I KNOW THATS HOW YOU ROLL)..LUV YOUR JULE

5 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Perfectly Aged said...

Thank you for thinking about me :)
Today is another boring Sunny Day here in TN but they say storms will roll in Wed. & Thurs. and (Me/The Weather Patrol is on it) then it will turn cold. Yea!!!!
All my love,
Momma
PS Fall leaves are beautiful!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Hola! Just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family! Your kids look like a ton of fun. Maybe I'll get to meet them sometime. Anyway, I agree with your #76. on your last post. =) ~

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Soak up the Son said...

Hey Gorgeous~ I just wanted to say "I miss you tons." I can't wait till the baby comes because I know there are great things happening around that time. ;-) And because I can't wait to meet my nephew, that everyone, even the doctors, are saying is a girl. hehe :) I love you so much! your the best. Hugz, Kezi

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger BASF said...

Sounds to me like you're trying to lure someone south....

Grandkids are enough to do that; you don't have to throw in the beautiful Florida weather.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Soak up the Son said...

The weather is just a perk. :) But you do know how to smooth talk you hustler. ;-) I love and miss you! Kisses, Kezi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Music Video:SOMEWHERE WE ONLY KNOW (by Keane)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

Music Video:THE ONE I LOVE (by David Gray)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone