Monday, April 13, 2009

What a great Easter Sunday we had. Bryan and I are gettin to where we are gonna tell our unsaved family we want to start celebrating holidays on saturdays so they don't interfere with church on sundays. Usually we'll try to go to church rush to Bryans family and rush back to church. But its gettin to where we leave church excited encouraged and blessed arrive to the Cash's and there is nothing but miserable unhappy people sittin around. I don't even know why they try to celebrate holidays, their never happy. Not all of them but I'm thinkin of 2 . Then they do nothin but try to make everyone else unhappy by sayin mean things to people and of course with my big ol group we're a great target. Oh well all we can do is pray for them and trust that God in his mercy will show them what they need. I am so greatful to be saved and in the true Church Of God. I'm thankful for my family saved or unsaved but am more thankful for Gods family. Peole who don't have to fake their happiness. God has been good to us so good. God gave us 2 good services this Easter. Thank you God for everything you've done and thank you saints for staying faithful what a blessing you've been. I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Music Video:SOMEWHERE WE ONLY KNOW (by Keane)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone

Music Video:THE ONE I LOVE (by David Gray)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone